How is access to the Aerodrome going to be controlled?
- Sole access to the Aerodrome is to be granted via Hackmans Lane
- There is an emergency access road into Crows Lane - for emergency vehicles only - via an electronic gate and only accessible by emergency services
- Appropriate signage is to be erected into Crows Lane - by the Highways Department with words to the effect of:
- Any educational visits will be by appointment only
- Open Day event access is to granted by "Park and Ride" - whereby visitors park their vehicles in a field adjacecent to Hackmans Lane - where 2-4 period "Charabancs" will transport vistors onto the site.